April 6, 2009

Small Graces #3

  1. Spent the morning with Mom and enjoyed a nice breakfast with her.
  2. Got the quote to fix my car... one thing marked off my checklist
  3. Having an unexpected visitor
  4. Spending the evening with some girlfriends. Good food, good conversation, and good friends... doesn't get much better than that.
  5. Watching House with my love :)
As for my unexpected visitor... I was watching a movie in my living room, when I noticed something moving outside on my patio. Since I live on the third floor, I figured it was a bird. A closer look made me realize I was wrong. I hurried to get my camera, and got a picture before it climbed up my swing and onto the roof. Sorry about the quality... I was afraid to open the door and scare it off.

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hhaha! Nice visitor for you :-) I too have many of those on the tree right outside our bedroom windows. Will post a pic soon.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try that for sure.

Young Traveler said...

He so looks like he is posing for that picture.

BTW, I love your recent focus on the small things.

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena