Yesterday turned out to be a pretty good day. I haven't done a GIST post in a little while, so I'm going to incorporate that into this one since it was so great.
1.) I got to sleep in. Love it!!!
2.) The Bestie and I went to the mall for lunch and to have our make-up done for pictures. We had an appointment at Dillards for a professional artist to do it, but he got stuck in traffic (probably from Keeneland) and didn't make it in time. That was fine though, because the girls who did it were fantastic! We had a blast getting pampered, and I had never had my make-up done before. Definitely an experience I would want to do again.
3) The photographer who took my senior pictures came to Lexington to take our "college senior pictures." She did a great job with my H.S. pics, and everything is really inexpensive (which is great for a couple of college kids!) We had an amazing time and took pictures all over campus. I am very excited to see how they turned out!
4.) We had a gorgeous day to do all of this. It was a tad warm, but we stayed in the shade most of the time. I was so afraid that it was going to rain and we would not be able to take the pictures. So very happy that wasn't the case.
5.) After a couple of hours in the sun, I was able to come home to Matthew. We had a cat nap (that may have lasted 2 hours or so.... whoopsie...) and watched some television together while I helped him with his financial aid stuff. A great end to a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Awesome! The day is perfect when you are pampered!!
Sleeping in is the best thing about weekends!
I believe that when the weekends are good, the weekdays are good :-)
OMG!!!
You look so awesome!!! I love this pic! :-) It was worth the trouble to go through...
I stand by my statement! I love the pic :-)
Um... about the pic of Taylor - I am thinking of wrapping my key board with a plastic sheet. Poor thing! It can't take much of my drool!
By the way did you hear about the plagiarism incidents??
Sorry! I should have been clear... I have emailed you the link... check that out.
Yup agree with you the day was better because of the lunch :-)
I am Team Jacob through and through... the muscles were awesome! He looks completely Paul... So welcome to The Pack - even though temporarily.
I can't wait to see Jake!!
I bet this time all my tissues will be used up as soon as Edward leaves - that's when the Pack shows up right? I have to wipe the drool.
It was an advantage to be the WolfGirl... you get to see all the gorgeous dudes in all the shirtless glory... *wicked grin*
Isle Esme? Meh... I like bonfires better and being near a toasty body!!!
But as you said love 'em all - after all how can I forget my Emmett??
Post a Comment