May 7, 2009

As Seen on TV

I am very disappointed with a recent purchase, and I wanted to warn everyone in case you want to make the same mistake I did.

I have a problem with straps... and by straps I mean bra straps of course. No matter how tight I make them, they always end up around my elbows within five minutes! It is so frustrating to constantly have to tug on them. So that is why I decided to get that strap perfect thing on TV. When I see something cool on TV, I usually wait around and see how long it lasts. If it's still being advertised after a couple of months, then maybe it's worth trying. I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and made my purchase yesterday, anxious to try them out.


(I had attempted to make my own version with paper clip and some tape. It worked, but it held the straps too far up my back and hurt my neck...)

I grabbed one this morning, and struggled a little bit but got it on, and continued with my day. It wasn't until this afternoon that I really regretted my purchase. When I took it off, it broke! And not just a little crack. No. It broke in half! What a rip-off. So now you have been warned. Maybe I should keep experimenting with the paper clip. At least it stayed in one piece!

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Thanks so much for this review Kristy... I was in fact thinking of buying this product.

My straps too slide down ending up on my upper arms, slowly peeking out of my sleeves.

I guess tightening them would be the only option!

Young Traveler said...

Just rock your straps. :)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena