May 19, 2009

It's that time again!

I am now in NEW MOON mode! It's crazy actually, and I might need therapy (or heavy duty psych meds....) I check newmoonmovie.org obsessively (and by obsessively I mean every other minute I am online). The official movie poster was released this morning, and I LOVE IT!!!!!
You better believe that this replaced my pretty white Twilight background on my desktop. It looks amazing... Edward is amazing... Jacob is amazing... omg. I'm in New Moon overload!!

Hurry! Someone get the tranquilizers!!

4 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hunny.. Just see the comments on the post... yes all the smutty ones too!

I am there :-) you are not alone!

Brahmin in Boston said...

OK another question!!! Can you guess what is my user name there?? I am in the Rob Pat BD news and the Poster news of course...

:-)

Brahmin in Boston said...

Gimme some guesses girl!!! I know you can... but don't worry if you can't you will always be my best blog buddy *pinky swear*

:-D

If you can't then I will tell you!

Brahmin in Boston said...

Ok I have emailed you my identity!!!

:-)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena