May 30, 2009

Small Graces #7

Haven't done one of these in a while. Apparently I'm incapable of sticking to ANYTHING! haha oh well, here goes :)
  1. Work is going very well. I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, but it's well worth it to know I won't be broke all summer long!
  2. I finally got to sleep in for the first time in a couple of weeks. I was completely drained, so I really needed it.
  3. George is doing well on his meds. He hasn't had any side effects that I have seen to it, and he feels a little more solid than before. Hopefully that means he put on some weight. I will let you know next Friday when I take him to the vet.
  4. Matthew and I spent yesterday evening with my family for my stepfather's birthday. We had a delicious dinner at Cheddars, and a little time at the mall before it closed. My stepbrother was in town from college, so it was good to get to see him too.
  5. I finally was able to knock out some of my to-do list. I found a dress for the wedding I'm going to next weekend (although it needs some minor alterations) and a wedding present as well. I paid the bills, and gave George a bath. I'm so on a roll :)

3 comments:

Allie said...

Wow--even your small graces seem like productive, organized events! I'm glad to hear life's going well :-)

Brahmin in Boston said...

Just like Allie said! For me the most productive day is spent with me looking like a crazed woman running around looking at the watch!

I am indeed glad that I am losing weight. The problem with me was that my stomach had comfortably expanded to the size of what people though I should be eating and not what I should be eating. So I have to endure some hunger pangs to bring it down to my earlier capacity!! :-D

Brahmin in Boston said...

Wasn't that cute what DH wrote? I was amazed at that too...

BTW did you recover from the shirtless pics? :-)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena