Matthew is at work, and the bestie is on her way to Myrtle Beach, so I'm at home with George with no homework to do, and unfortunately no job to prepare for. So here I am, with a couple of graduation-themed pics for you!
First, I think I have mentioned the monkey wars before that I have with my dad. If not, just let me know and I will write a post about it, because it is worth sharing :) Here is the next installment of the monkey wars....
I also have another "Edward Wars" pic for you. I know you have probably been wondering what happened with these pictures. I guess the bestie just didn't know how to top off my last pic haha. Anywhoodle, here is another one, so enjoy :D
I think I may need to pick up a hobby or maybe find a job... I'm not sure I can take sitting at home all summer!

3 comments:
OMG!!!
We matriculate a lot!! That is kind of sick (a la Bella style!)
I know the day you don't have anything to do is the worst day. My advice is to go out to library, shopping (at least window shopping), reading a few magazines, cleaning the house, cliff-diving... ok strike the last one!
I don't need to lose my best blog buddy!
I knew...I knew...I knew...I knew that line would bring out the therapist in you!! LOL
Believe me, if anything this will drive away the crazies! (I hope so!)
*crossing fingers*
Ha! It was like your subconscious line
"We matriculate a lot"!!!
Post a Comment