Georgie update numero uno:
He has gained weight! Just 1/4 of a lb, but it's better than nothing. He is at 5.8something, and she wants to see him at at least 8.
He wasn't as feisty as he was before. Good sign that the meds are working.
According to his lab results, he is still hyperthyroid which explains why he hasn't gained more than 1/4lb and is still very vocal. She doubled his dose.
The transdermal meds I had to give him made his ears go bald! So we experimented with pill pockets today, and he loves them so we are switching to pills now. This will be MUCH easier :)
So there you have it. George is getting better!
In other news.... ah, there is none. Work is taking over my life! oh well. Matthew and I might go to the expo tonight for a funnel cake and see the fireworks. Otherwise, we have a wedding to attend tomorrow, so I'm sure I will have plenty to post about either way. Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Friday to you too!!!
Yay for George! I am happy to hear about him.
Be sure to catch the Bride's bouquet that is going to be thrown!! :-) (sorry if was worded wrong - but you know what I mean!)
I was dizzy for 2 days after the pic was released!!! Plus the trailer was hilarious at my house... DH recorded my freaky reaction to it!! :-) Apparently it is going to be hung on the wall of shame!!
Just ventured over from 20SB and thought I'd say hi! Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment