This week is going to be super busy. Tomorrow is my first full day at my new job. I'm super nervous because there has always been someone else there to help me when I get stuck. This time is different. It is MY office, not someone else's, and it is MY job to make sure everything gets finished. I also have to buy the rest of my books tomorrow morning and babysit tomorrow night. I want to try to squeeze my Weight Watchers meeting in there too, but it isn't looking so good. I also start classes on Wednesday. Oh my! I think if I can make it through this first week, I will be ok... I hope....
Anywho, I found this picture and thought it was totally adorable. I got it from
this site.

see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
1 comments:
Yes I have been busy!!! :-)
Thanks Kristy! I hope to make my office as cozy and as cute as possible or as much as it allows me!
I will post the current office's pic tomorrow.
Oh I know what you mean when you say it is creepy when people look over your shoulders. A year back I was in the same building but the printers were located right behind my desk and people ALWAYS used to sneak up. That used to scare the crap outta me!
For the next two office I am not going to have that problem! :-)
Post a Comment