It has been surprisingly easy to fall back into the old school routine. With that I of course mean that procrastinating is as easy as ever. (Phew.. I thought I might forget how to do it! haha).
I have my first paper due this week. It isn't a big deal and it does not have to be in APA. It is simply a personal reflection paper. I have to talk about my values and what is important to me as well as events in my life that have made me that way. I also have to somehow connect it to theory and counseling. That last part is the hard part. I guess my blogger's block has spread out beyond my blog. Crap.
So let's look at the positive here shall we?
My paper is due on Wednesday, and I started it around 10:30 last night (I actually wrote the first paragraph, which everyone knows is the hardest one to write). That is definitely an improvement over my previous work habits.
Yesterday I got organized and went through my school email to clean up and have it all forwarded to my gmail so I can check it on my phone. I had been meaning to do it for a while. It is amazing what one can accomplish when trying to avoid homework.
On that same note I also gave my blog a nice little facelift. So what do you think?
I guess that is enough for now. I really need to work on paragraph numero dos....
September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow!! You have been BUSY!
I loved the MyTouch and the jewelery... Good for you!
About the face lift? It is simply fabulous!!
Unfortunately I can't do the same as I use a Mac and the Zip files are for PC. I guess I have to email them and let them know the problem.
Good luck with the writing :-) I have ton of things to write too but I need time and need to get things in line in my head first! (The biggest thing of all - I have to stop cooking crazily!)
No I haven't yet decided which phone I am going to get :-( My contract expires in March '10 so I guess I still have time!
One question : How in the whole wide world did you get the blogger template to work?? I am trying it since morning and I can't manage it.
I always get stuck at the "upload picture's URL part". Where exactly are you supposed to paste it in the HTML code? You went the same way didn't you??
HELP!!
Post a Comment