October 25, 2009

I miss you

Sorry!!! I'm still up at my dad's watching Oscar. I didn't get around to my Wed. Hotness post, and I left my cable at home so I can't post any pictures of the cute fuzziness known as Oscar (and boy do I have a lot of them!!!). I have a midterm tomorrow, so I'm not sure I will have anything until tomorrow evening. Sorry!!! I haven't forgotten about you though, I promise :)

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Nah it is ok now. Some one needed to give her a reality check and I am happy that I was the catalyst for that!

Awww... I will definitely tell him that. I have fed him spicy Indian food and some hot tomato soup. His nasal passage will be opening soon ;-)

Thanks! I am currently sitting with pen and book thinking about all our adventures to write!

*waving wildly* Say my hi to Matthew too!!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena