First, the things that suck right now:
- My mom told me first thing this morning that my rabbit died. You can check out this post for a picture of poor little Caddy-bug :( Of course this brought back memories of George too. It never really ends.
- It is crazy cold outside... I want fall, not winter!!!
- I need to write a paper this week, and it just isn't happening.
- I cannot seem to get enough sleep! Grad school has completely thrown off my sleep cycle which seems to keep me in a grumpy mood. Christmas break please!!!!
- Matthew says he is close to buying a ring!!!! It probably won't be the one I posted about earlier since the diamonds are not very good quality, but like I said, I will gladly take whatever if it means we are getting married :)
- I got some cleaning done today. I still have a long way to go, but it feels good to have actually accomplished something.
- Wednesday night, I am leaving to go to my Dad's to puppy-sit. I'll come back on Thursday for a little bit to help the bestie proctor an exam (and I may stay for class but who knows) and then I will go back up until Sunday. I'm very excited to see Oscar. I'm taking him with me to the pumpkin patch on Saturday so I plan on taking lots and lots of pictures! Staying up there will also give me a lot of time to catch up on school work and study for my only midterm.... or, you know, blog... whatevs.
- I now have a follower on Twitter! haha, it seems so small, but I have had that thing for who knows how long and never had a follower. So thank you to my "personal stalker" :D

1 comments:
Hahahah!!!! yes! personal stalkers are good! Ask Bella *wink*!
The weather here sucks too! I want Fall too... I really don't care about Noreaster!
Yay for the ring! I hope you take a pic of it and post here! I am excited for you :-)
I LOVE LOVE dogs! Puppies are even better lol!
Post a Comment