I had to break down and turn on the heat. I hate those first few days when the heater is on and the entire house smells like burnt dust!! I put it off for as long as I could, but typing a paper while slowly turning into an icicle just wasn't cutting it!
Stupid Kentucky had to go and pass up sweatshirt weather entirely for coat/glove/scarf weather. Ugh!!!!! No fun at all......
PS. Is my layout acting funky for you all too? It is just plain beige in the back for me and I'm not sure if it is my computer or the layout itself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh no!
Dude, I'm in New England and we didn't even put on the heat yet! No bueno.
But, come on, you have to admit that fall is a wonderful season! All the leaves, the hot beverages, the pumpkin flavors, and the cinnamon! Oh, the cinnamon!
Hahahh! Just what Allie said above!
I have to post a few fall pics on my blog... it is long over due!
BTW your blog is fine. I think it might be your computer :-(
xoxo
Post a Comment