November 1, 2009

Learning Experience

I have been thinking about this post all day. I want to talk about my Halloween night, but I do not want to offend anyone... but I'm going to talk about it anyway. If you get offended, my apologies.

For Halloween, the Bestie begged me to go out with her and her bf and to drag Matthew with me. She wanted to go to the Bar here in town. I don't expect you all to know this, but the Bar is a gay bar. We planned to dress up, watch the drag show, and dance the night away. I'm not much of a bar/club person (and Matthew definitely is not!!) but I thought it might be fun.

We shopped for our costumes a month in advance. She went as a nurse while her bf went as a vampire. Matthew was Harry Potter, and I was Hermione (maybe.. I didn't have the hair but whatevs). The guys were completely covered, and the Bestie and I, well, not so much. The Bar itself was... interesting. Not even five minutes in, some girl wanted to take Matthew's and my picture. I heard her when we first walked in say "Harry Potter!!" so I figured it was coming! The drag show was ok but a little dissapointing. The most fun was when we went upstairs to dance. Now, I can't dance. Matthew can't dance either, and would NEVER dance with me. For some reason though, he decided to get out on the floor with me! That was the highlight of my night: dancing with my honey :) He didn't do too bad either!

So there you go. The Bestie's bf got hit on a couple of times (he was dressed up as a sparkly vampire in a gay bar. If you ask me he was asking for it lol). I did not get hit on, but I got a lot of stares to the skin revealed below my neck (if you catch my drift). We saw a lot more skin than I revealed though. For example, this one guy was dressed as Adam, and all he was wearing was a gold thong. I pointed it out to Matthew, and his response was "at least he has a nice ass." I laughed so hard!!!

I'm not going to post my entire costume, but here is a picture I cropped of Matthew and me. I likey it :) (you can't see it very well, but he does have the scar I promise!)
So now that I have spilled the beans, what did you do last night???

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hahahahah!!! Lmao@ the nice ass comment!

Oooh you make a pretty pretty couple! You should have totally dyed your hair red and gone as Ginny Weasley!

I hope you have put up pics of your dancing skills on FaceBook... I am totally gonna stalk you! hhaha!

Glad to know there was no "mishaps" in the bar and everything was fine!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena