November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo???

A lot of the blogs I am following are doing NaBloPoMo this month. Since I am totally a follower and not a leader, I'm going to give it a shot. If I am clear, all I have to do is make a post every day this month. Think I can handle it??? I guess we will find out :) It should be an interesting adventure at the very least..

So, right now I have song stuck in my head (playing it on repeat through YouTube probably isn't helping). I don't know why, but I just can't get enough of it! It is Adam Lambert's new song. I'm not a huge fan of his, but let's face it... the dude can sing. I can't help but dance a little while listening to it. It is totally addictive. (Consider that the disclaimer. If you listen to it, you will probably be singing it ALL DAY LONG!)


** The video was taken down due to copyright stuff. Sorry guys! **

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

I am currently listening to the song... Lets see if I have the same problem of the earworm.

Hmmm.... Nice. I would be very much interested in reading your daily blogs :-D

Good luck!!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena