December 3, 2009

30-day, well, crap.

Now that I have a wedding to begin preparing for, I've decided I really need to buckle down on my weight loss. I have one more week of classes left before break, and then I'm off until mid-January. I no longer have school as an excuse to slack off!

I have heard a lot about this 30-day shred from Jillian Michaels (Biggest Loser). I read some reviews, and everyone says how amazing it is, etc. etc. Well, it was only 10 bucks at Meijer, so I got it. I planned to start it today, but woke up sick (again) so there went that plan. I feel like I have been doing the shred for a week, got hit by a truck, and trained for a triathalon all at the exact same time. Everything on my body hurts! I really hope it is just exhaustion and the change in weather and not the flu. I really can't be sick right now with term papers due next week.

So anyway, when I start the shred, I'll let you know how it goes. I'm terribly out of shape, so I imagine it is going to kick my butt, but I think that is exactly what I need. Maybe I'll just tape some pictures of wedding dresses above the television as inspiration? What do you think?

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena