December 18, 2009

Ever have one of these days?

Or should I say weeks? The semester is finally over for me, although I'm still finishing up some grading stuff. Almost all of my grades are posted (straight As for me!). But I'm back at work at good ol DAQ... oh, and did I mention the grading stuff? Yeah, 120 3-5 page papers to grade plus I have to compile and double check everyone's grades into an excel document emailed to the professor by Sunday. I have the excel document, and it is pretty much up-to-date, but it's that "pretty much" that is bothering me... and the papers of course. Ugh! I am so sleep deprived... I think I'll go take a nap for now and grade later. What do you think?

Maybe after some good rest I can finally give you an update. I know I have a lot to post about, but due to my state of sleep-deprived mind I can't for the life of me remember it....

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena