December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. I know I did :)

I feel so blessed right now. It took me so long to get in the holiday spirit. I'm not sure if school was to blame, or work, or missing George, but whatever the reason it took me FOREVER. So naturally it would find me on Christmas Eve... guess that's better than nothing!

I was reminded yesterday that I serve a truly amazing God. He loves me and cares for me and takes care of me. He blesses me with way more than I deserve, and His timing is soooo much better than my own. I can't even explain how this makes me feel. I get goosebumps thinking about His grace.

I don't want this to be a huge post, but I know I haven't posted in a while. I guess for now I'll explain what I meant about the "timing thing" and hopefully will be in the mood to catch you all up on everything else! So you may know that I had been trying to get a TA position. Even a half a TA covers half of tuition and gets a nice little stipend. Well, I finally got one. It is a half, and I only teach one section on Fridays. This is fantastic because I will not have to work next semester for extra income. Aside from that, this means next fall I will be more likely to get a full TA (which covers all of tuition and gets double the stipend the half TA gets). Conveniently enough, I'm getting married September 4th (Yep.. write it down in you calendar lol) so I will not have to worry about the few months between getting married and finding a real job. I can also get insurance through the university for those few months when I can't be on my dad's anymore. It just seems like everything is falling into place, and it feels amazing to not have to worry about how we will take care of ourselves. God is good... ALL the time :)

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena