January 9, 2010

THE plan

I have a plan for the first five months of this year. It is NOT a resolution, because, well, everyone sucks at those. Also, this is not just a decision on a whim, it is a necessity!

As you all (should) know by now, I'm getting married in less than nine months (238 days to be exact... not that I'm counting). You have probably also guessed that I am not where I want to be with my weight. I did a good job of maintaining during the fall semester, but that ain't going to fly this time around. I have 238 days to get into shape so I will not have to worry about what I look like in my wedding dress. I figured I need to be at my goal weight by summer so I can get the final fittings and alterations to my dress, so I have developed a totally possible plan (THE plan). My genius plan is to lose 5lbs every month for the next 5 months (give or take as necessary). That is a about 1.25 lbs a week, which is healthy and completely possible. Also, my Wii Fit (which came in yesterday) will be key in helping me. I can work out at home and have fun at the same time (so no expensive gyms or working out in front of people I don't know). I'm really excited about this, so I'm going to post my progress every Monday after my weigh-in, and also in the sidebar.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Good Luck!!!!!!!

I just want you to be healthy and not think too much about losing weight. :-(

This time will be much more stressing for you and I think you will lose weight w/o even realizing.

Enjoy your Wii-Fit!

xoxoKrysten said...

Good luck hon! I so wish I had a Wii so I could do Wii Fit instead of Jillian Michaels. I'll bet the Wii is MUCH nicer!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena