Before I get started, I lost .8lbs this week. Off to a decent start for the month :)
So anyway:
I can already tell February is going to be my month.
No, I'm not psychic, I just have a feeling!
I looked at my calendar and I realize I have something fun going on every weekend of this month. This hardly EVER happens... seriously, my social life is terminal (usually).
This weekend Matthew and I are going to my dad's. I have been missing my dad, and I'm so glad Matthew was mysteriously off this weekend so we can go. We are heading up Friday afternoon and will be back Saturday night. yay!
Next weekend is Valentine's day. Matthew and I do not have any plans (our anniversary is this month too) but I'm going to cook him a nice dinner. We are also going to go to the movies that next week to see Valentine's Day, so I still consider that part of the weekend ♥
The weekend after that we are having our engagement pictures taken! I am so so so excited about this! I do not have a lot of good pictures of us together. I can't wait to get them and choose a good one to frame for our living room (and post a bunch on here for your viewing entertainment) :D
And last but not least, the final weekend of the month holds double the fun. On the 26th is our four year anniversary, so naturally we are going to the Melting Pot. YUM! Of course my diet will be screwed for the week, and may (slightly) hinder the other fun thing for the weekend. On the very last day of the month, I have my first appointment to try on wedding dresses! SQUEEEEE! I just hope I don't overdo the fondue (haha I rhymed) so I can look decent in the dresses. It is going to be so much fun!
So now you know why this month is going to be my month. I can hardly contain all the excitement just thinking about it. I will try to remember to take/post lots of pics from my fun adventures!
February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hahahah! 16th is our 4th year of marriage!
Best Blog Buddies! *fist bump*
Post a Comment