As promised, here are the only two pics I took while up there. Puppy prints, and the Oscar man himself :)
February 7, 2010
Snow Day
As mentioned before, Matthew and I went up to my dad's Friday night and came back last night. We did absolutely NOTHING while we were up there, and it was FANTASTIC! We all slept in, watched some Nascar, watched the Cats stomp LSU, and ate. A lot.
As promised, here are the only two pics I took while up there. Puppy prints, and the Oscar man himself :)
As promised, here are the only two pics I took while up there. Puppy prints, and the Oscar man himself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awww the puppy prints are so cute!
Sorry I have been a downer lately.
*sigh*
These are the few days when I think wish Boston had a snow storm so that we can legitimately take a day off!
Post a Comment