Second, I want to apologize.
You see, I've been quite selfish here at LLA (haha, you like the nickname?). I have a lot to share with you, and I've been keeping it all to myself.
I promise you it was not intentional. You see, I've not been feeling my best the past week or so. Call it Seasonal Affect Disorder, call it stress, call it the creeping-crud-that's-been-moving-around-my-classmates, or call it all of the above. I dunno, but something is "off" here lately. So in order to get myself right, I'm going to share all my wonderful news
I guess I will start with Friday. It was my four year anniversary with Matthew! I can't believe it has been so long already. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun :) For those of you who were around this time last year, this anniversary was INFINITELY better than last year. We spent most of Friday together and finished the night off at the Melting Pot. This time they put us in a private little corner table which was super romantic. The food was, of course, AMAZING.
On Sunday, I went dress shopping for the first time. A small group of us drove to Richmond and had breakfast at Cracker Barrel (yum!) then got lost on Eastern's campus, then ultimately called the dress-store for directions haha. Once there, the owner locked the store so no other customers would be there. How cool is that? I was her first and only priority. I tried on 7 dresses, each one getting progressively better. I was freaking out thinking I wouldn't be able to decide, and then she put me in dress 7. She hadn't seen it on yet and she wanted to know what it would look like. I think it was fate that I was the first person to put that dress on because I fell in love with it! It was perfect and everything I could want in a dress. She put a veil on me and I was sold. Lucky for you, she let us take pictures. The dress is from a private collection so there are no pictures online and even the store-owner doesn't get pictures. The pics don't really do it justice, but they will have to do until September :)
*update. Apparently Matthew actually does read this from time to time. Don't worry, he didn't see the pics. Luckily he told me in time. So sorry, if you missed them you are just going to have to wait until September!*

2 comments:
*sniff* *sniff*
You are beautiful!
wow... the owner is awesome for doing that for you!
I hope the seasonal disorder too will go away... Oh yeah since my hubby reads my blog I can't write any secrets... booo!
Aww! What a gorgeous dress! I love the train! I remember how crazy it was to dress shop - I was so surprised that the dresses were so heavy!
Post a Comment