March 17, 2010

Basket Case.

It's official.

I've gone basket crazy.

I love those little baskets by my desk sooo much that I started thinking about where else I could use them. Then it hit me. I gathered my stuff and went right back to Big Lots for more baskets.

You see, my apartment is small.It may have two bedrooms and two bathrooms, but nothing says either of those has to be big. Storage is a huge problem, especially in the bathrooms. I have zero counter space in my bathroom. My new little friends help with that a ton! Check it out for yourself.
 Yep. There they are looking all cute! The first one is holding my makeup (which helps clear the sink off a LOT). The next is holding cotton balls, and the last is holding my hair things (bands, clips, bobby pins, etc.) As you can see, my sink space is nonexistent. You can't tell from this picture, but they are hung right below my mirror/medicine cabinet. There was so much space there being wasted! Oh yeah, that is a candle votive holding my Q-tips on the right. I started doing that back in the dorms when we were not allowed to have candles in the rooms. It's super cute and works great!

One last basket thing and then I'm done for the day, I promise! While I was there I saw these huge baskets that are perfect for holding dirty laundry. I picked up two, one for each of us. That should help out too!
 So that is it for my shopping adventures today.  I hope you are getting some use out of these posts as well. If you give these a shot, post pictures for me to see! Also, I'm always open for suggestions/ideas :)

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena