Happy Mother's Day!!!
I have been very blessed in the "mom" department. I realize the relationship between my mom and I has been a little rocky here lately, but it doesn't change the fact that she is my mom and she still deserves my respect and appreciation. This is typically a busy day for me. Not only do I have my mom to celebrate with, I also have a step-mother, almost mom, and future mother-in-law! I am so grateful to have gotten closer to my step mom in the last year. She really is a strong woman who works hard for her family. Nina is another "mom" to me. Legally we are not related, but she is definitely a mother figure in my life. She watched me grow up for seven years during her relationship with my dad. That's something we can't just forget about! I am so thankful to have her! Last but not least is my wonderful future-mother-in-law. I can't believe how easily she accepted me into her family! She tells me so often she is so glad I'm going to be her daughter. How sweet is that?! No evil mother-in-law for me! Like I said, I have been so blessed with these wonderful and strong women in my life. I hope to grow up to be at least half the women they are!!! I can never express how much they mean to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment