Sorry for the lack of posts!!! It's "dead week" here, so of course I'm super super busy. I seriously despise dead week. Ugh. Anyway, just some quick updates for now. I hope to do another "real" post either later this week or toward the end of next week.
The drama situation has settled. Nothing really got fixed, but we are all just choosing to ignore it for now. I honestly think that is the best thing to do. It's our last week of classes with just a couple of finals next week, so we will have all summer to chill out. Totally random, but I LOVE the bareMinerals. My skin is so soft! The coverage is decent as well once I finally got use to applying it and figuring out which brush to use with what. And last for right now, I'm asking for your prayers again. Matthew's grandmother had emergency surgery today. She is in recovery, but is very very lucky they operated when they did. She is not the kind of person to sit around, so please pray for a quick and easy recovery for her :)
I hope you all are having a good week! The sun has finally decided to show up again down here :)
April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the sweet comment. I hope to have dreams of Herman someday soon. I miss him. Sorry to hear about your cat. Its always so hard to lose a pet.
Oh never mind about the posts. Take it easy!
Yay... I am happy that you love Bare Minerals. I am still gathering my courage to get that. Lol
Prayer with you, girl. Always :-)
Post a Comment