Hi all!!
I know you have been just SSSOOOO concerned about me since I haven't posted in forever. Well, I'm just fine. Actually, better than fine. Apparently it really IS possible to be happy and busy at the same time. Who would have thunk it?!
Anywho, a lot has been going on around here so I'm not really sure where to start. I guess the big thing is that I went back to work this week. I'm back at the state, but it was not without sacrifice. The employees were told there would be no summer help this year, and then I show up. I've already had a few conversations with nosy/annoying coworkers about that. Oh well. Also, since I'm the only summer help I'm split up between two different branches. The past two days have felt like custody hearings while the two branch managers decide my fate. The ultimately decided that I would alternate days so I'm at one branch for three days out of the week and the other for two days, and then it switches the next week.
Confused yet?
Yeah, me too.
Regardless, I am still incredibly happy to be back there. I love having a set schedule and I'm really good at the work they give me. All in all I have no room/reason to complain.
Let's see.... what else? Oh yeah, we booked our honeymoon! Matthew's parents paid the deposit (and are talking about covering the rest of it) for a cruise :) We are going to Cozumel and Calica on Carnival Elation (Krysten, if you're reading this, thanks for your cruise posts. They were a HUGE help!). His parents did not get a honeymoon, so it is very important to them for us to have one. They are seriously the sweetest people ever, cruise or no cruise.
The last big news is that Matthew and I are talking about buying a house. We have looked online at a few, but haven't actually made any calls. Of course I'll do my best to keep you posted :)
I guess that's the big stuff for now. Overall it has been a nice break. I've done some shoe shopping, watched season 2 of TrueBlood (which Matthew surprised me with when it came out a few weeks ago) and done some zumba :)
I have a few more posts to write for you. I realized the other day that my concert post was severely incomplete. I'm also hoping to be able to add another one to it before the wedding, but I'll have more information about that tomorrow. Of course, though, since I've bored you with this really long update post, I suppose I can give you some hints ;)
June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Haha! You can't confuse me girl. I am the one with 3 offices remember? :-D But I am glad that you're enjoying your work. In the end that is what really counts.
Indeed Matthew's parents are so sweet to help you guys out.
About the sneaky followers. I am just not comfortable if I don't know who they are. It feels violating. Ugh!
Post a Comment