August 20, 2010

Stuck

I haven't fallen off the face of the planet... at least not that I know of.

We just got our internet set up a few days ago and my main computer is still at the apartment so I'm using Matthew's at the moment. I have a TON of pics to share but without my cables (which are buried somewhere in a box in the garage) my camera and netbook can only stare longingly at each other. sigh.

Just as a quick update, yes, we are moved into the house. Obviously  not completely though. Wedding stuff is coming along with only minor speed-bumps. My napkins have my name spelled wrong, but that's the story of my life. The knot is fixing it and sending me some new ones though so whatever.

Until I can write a decent post and update with all those pics, here are some songs that have permanently etched themselves into my brain. I dare you not to bounce/dance to either of these, or laugh at them, especially the second one. Enjoy :)



1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hahahahh! Me too... For some reason there are so many things that I wanted to write but *poof* it just escaped my brains...

Can't wait for the photographs though!
:D

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena