August 29, 2010

It's not what I didn't feel, it's what I didn't show

I have had the most amazing night! The day was just ok, but tonight was much needed. Matthew and I got up early this morning to meet with our pastor. Can you believe we have less than a week left?! I surely can't! Anywho, we did that and then went back to the apartment to move some more stuff. I swear it feels like we get stuff out and we come back and even more crap has taken the place of what we just moved out! It's almost over though. We had to make two trips between Lexington and Lawrenceburg to move stuff and even enlisted the help of my stepdad and Matthew's dad. The fun part was after all of that when we headed out to Applebee's Park in Lexington to see Maroon 5 in concert :) There were two opening acts who I did not recognize (Mings and VV Brown). Kris Allan was also an opening act. He did pretty well! Maroon 5, though, was definitely the star of the show. Our seats were awful (they were the very first section at the stadium which just happened to face right into the side of the stage. Ugh) so we spent most of the openers on a picnic table in a sitting area above our seat section. Part of the way through Maroon 5, though, we decided to head out to the field in front of the stage. There were so many people down there but it was a blast. We were all singing and dancing and taking pictures. AMAZING! I have unbelievable video and some pretty decent pictures as well which I cannot wait to share, but again I have yet to find my cables. Sorry loves for keeping you waiting!!

So how did your night go?

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena