October 1, 2010

Day 1.

My BBB has begun a blog challenge for herself, and me being the procrastinating lazy bum that I am has decided to take the challenge as well as a way to get back into blogging. (Plus, she's super cool and I want to be just like her :) ) You can check out the challenge here, and while you're there check out the rest of her blog because like I said, she's super cool. What other reason could you possibly need?

Day 01: A Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
1- I'm easily swayed by trends, as proven by this challenge (and also the super comfy Toms on my feet).
2- I love baking, especially for other people, and especially baking cakes.
3- Trash tv is my guilty pleasure (tough love, celebrity rehab, charm school, etc.).
4- When I'm driving I'm almost always singing at the top of my lungs (unless someone is in the car with me!).
5- I talk a lot when I'm nervous.
6- I like watching paranormal shows even though I usually end up scaring myself. I have to have all the lights on if it's dark, and I really prefer hubby to be home when I watch them!
7- I almost always have a diet pepsi in my hand. I'm not sure it's because I'm always thirsty.. I think it's more of a boredom or comfort thing.
8- I really enjoy having people over and entertaining.
9- Reading to my husband is one of the highlights of my night.
10- I absolutely LOVE swings.
11- I use to scrapbook in high school and I really miss it.
12- I didn't think I would, but I really miss having cable. The internet and netflix can only do so much to keep me entertained.
13- I'm pretty sure I'm ADD.
14- I'm also pretty sure I'm a touch of a hypochondriac.
15- I love my husband so much! He really is my best friend :)

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Niiiice! It was so funny that as I read your interesting facts I was thinking - "Why didn't I write that!?" LOL

I love swings too! You should have totally started singing in the car. I would have joined you!

Thank you so much for the compliments! :) Yay! I got my bloggy buddy back!!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena