October 18, 2010

Day 18.

Day 18: Plans/dreams/goals you have.

I have a few plans for the future. I want to get my Masters degree and possibly continue on for my licensure. I'm thinking animal assisted therapy sounds like a good field for me, so I guess I would like to eventually be doing something with that. 

I have dreams, though, of having a family.  I'm off to a good start with Matthew and Stitch (and hopefully a furry addition here very soon) but I know I want to be a mother. Not now, maybe not within the next year, but eventually I want to have a child. 


I have a goal of remaining financially stable and self-sufficient.  I have just recently begun this process and so far so good. I'm hoping to keep it that way! I also have a goal of having my house in a decent condition before the end of the year.

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Ooooh! Animal Assisted Therapy sounds exciting! Good Luck!

yayy are you getting a kitten!? Pls pls pls do get a kitten and post lot of cute furry pics!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena