Day 19: Nicknames you have & how or why you have them.
This will be slightly embarrassing. (deep breath) ok, here we go.
The most recent nickname was given to me by my stepdad. He calls me Chelle Bell because my middle name is Michelle. He also on occasion calls me Thirsty Kirsty, mainly because it rhymes and also because so many people have trouble with my name.
The really embarrassing one was given to me before I can remember and it is a name my dad still uses on occasion. He calls me munchrat... mainly because when I was really (I mean REALLY) little I would eat anything, no matter where I found it (including inside the couch cushions). OMG I can't believe I'm telling you all this!
October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HAHAHAH!!
All of them are SO very sweet! They aren't serious like mine but show how well your people know you :)
Post a Comment