October 24, 2010

Day 24.

Day 24: Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of.

I really don't like this one. 

I guess one thing that comes to mind has to do with my hubby.  My sister knew him before I did and had a huge crush on him.  When his family left the church we attended, her crush subsided... at least until he came back.  I started spending time with him as friends, and it turned into something more.  It was a really awful time for my sister and I (and our mom because she put herself right in the middle of it). To make it a little better though, I wouldn't officially be his girlfriend until I got my sister's permission.  Now we are just fine and the past is the past... looking back though, I can't help but think of what an awful sister I was for putting her through that.

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena