November 7, 2010

November

I've spent a lot of time looking at my agenda book lately.  I thought my semester was rough already, but I have quickly realized it has only seemed that way due to personal stress, not academic stress. Now I know the academic stress is going to show itself starting tomorrow and continuing until the last week of classes.  I have a lot of presentations and papers due and a lot of practicum hours to make up.  Practicum has been an issue as well. I'm positive I need to find a new site for next semester but I have no clue where to look.

Aside from the negative busy stuff, we are heading straight into the holiday season. I want to be really excited for my first holiday season with my husband (and puppy!) but I find myself also stressed because it means the year is almost over and I have so much to do! However, I want to focus on the positive so I look forward to making candy with my cousins, Thanksgiving dinner with family, Black-Friday-shopping with my Mother and Sister-in-law, Christmas shopping, and spending Christmas Eve with family and Christmas morning with my hubby. I can't wait to put up our tree and deck the house out for Christmas!

So lots of things over the next two months to look forward to, and a few things I'm not real excited about... but it should still be fun! And to finish off, here is a super cute pic of our Porter-bug :)

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena