November 2, 2010

Day 30.

Day 30: A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.

Alright, so I'm going to be honest.  I started this post on Sunday when I published the other posts.  So what stopped me? Well, it was the picture thing.  You see,  on Sunday I had to get up early to take care of Porter.  Taking care of a brand new puppy (potty training, feeding, napping, playing, etc.) takes a lot of time and energy so I didn't have a lot of time for self-care on Sunday.  Basically, I was in my Eeyore pajamas, a hoodie, and my hair was sticking up in all different directions! So instead of posting an awful picture of myself on that day, I'll post a picture of the cute little reason for the awful picture.  I'm sure you would much rather see his fuzzy little face than my wacky hair anyway!
20 goals:
1. Lose weight and maintain it.
2. Get my Masters degree.
3. Unpack my house!!!!!
4. Keep the house clean.
5. Successfully potty train Porter.
6. Make a pie.
7. Start a workout routine.
8. Get back into regular blogging.
9. Find a job I love.
10. Have a child.
11. Get my LPA (licensed psychological associate).
12. Go to Boston to visit my BBB :)
13. Make more friends.
14. Get back into scrapbooking.
15. Finish a paper/project ahead of time.
16. Decorate our house.
17. Host a holiday meal.
18. Go camping with my husband.
19. Spend a week in Chicago with my family.
20. Learn how to dance.


So, two days late but I'm done! Woo hoo!

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

YAY!! We did it! Porter is SO fricking cute!

Dance! Niiiice!

Well, that is my goal... Not sure if I can live by it! :D

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena