April 12, 2011

Passion

Current events have forced me to look into myself and find out where my priorities lie and what I'm passionate about.  Mainly, what I want to do with the rest of my life.  It is an exhausting, frustrating, and overwhelming process but completely worth it. While I still don't know what I want to do as a career, I have a decent idea of what I want to do with my life. 

However, this is not a list for that.  This is a list of all the things I am passionate about and wish I could make a living out of.  How awesome would it be to find a job that incorporates all of it?!

Photography.  I wish my camera were that awesome.  I love taking pictures and capturing moments.  Even better, I love looking through old pictures and savoring the memories!

Crafting. I can sit for hours just messing around with a skein of yarn and/or some felt.  I have made at least three yarn wreaths as well as other projects to make our little house a home.  I literally sat for three hours the other day and untangled yarn.  It was tedious and took FOREVER but I loved every second. 

Cooking and baking.  There is nothing better than sitting down to a home-cooked meal and dessert with my hubby.  I love cooking and trying new recipes.  Baking is wonderful therapy as well and something I will be working on most of the summer (I'm making my step-sister's wedding cake!). 
 
Animals.  If you have followed me for any amount of time you know my love for all things furry! I wanted to be a vet for the longest time but gave up on that when I realized I would have to euthanize. Nothing brightens up my day more than my Porter bug or the cat next door.

Reading.  I'll admit I don't do as much of this as I'd like but I love a good book.  Especially on yucky rainy days. I can curl up on the couch with the blinds up and blanket just watching the rain and reading. It's heavenly!

That's it for now.  I'm sure I forgot something so maybe I'll do a part II. Who knows.

So tell me what are your passions?

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oooh! Interesting! I never knew that you liked crafts!

I must admit that I am not such a big fan of craft... but the rest of them are awesome specially animals, reading and photography! :)

BTW tell your step-sis congratulation!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena