July 31, 2011

My Wedding Story part 2

2. When you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?

He knew I was the one long before I knew he was.  We were together about 1 1/2 years before we moved in together.  I guess I knew for sure after that time.  Living with someone is WAY different than just dating and you really get to know each other.  He was there when I needed him and he loved me in a way no one else had ever loved me.  That's a pretty good sign to me and so far a decision I have not regretted.

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Awww...

Indeed moving in is so very different than dating. You know how the person looks early in the morning, how grumpy he/she is, you know the habits of the person too. I think if you love the person even after knowing all the things then that person is definitely THE ONE. :)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena