September 25, 2011

I'm still alive.

OMG, where have I been for the past -almost- two months???!!!!

I realize I am very behind on a few *weekly* posts... ummm.. yeah....

So anyway, here's a little update on the Savoie household since July.  I started working in Taylorsville teaching adult ed classes.  I love the job and -most- of the students but I still haven't gotten paid! It's a long story, but I should get paid on 10/7 finally.  Matthew is still working in Lexington but looking around for a better job. So far nothing has come up but we are keeping our fingers crossed.

Porter and Alice are doing well.  Porter turned 1 on us earlier this month. I can't believe my puppy isn't really a puppy anymore! Alice is getting so big as well! She is only 5 months so we can tell she is going to be a big cat! We have a daily routine in the morning for after Matthew goes to work.  I sneak her into the bedroom and we nap together for an hour or ten. I just love my Ali-cat snuggle time!!

Mary Kay is going really well also.  I recruited three team members but only two are active.  This means I can order my red jacket but I can't wear it until the third becomes active.  The red jacket is a pretty big deal in MK.  It's no pink cadillac but it means you're on your way!! I can't wait to order it and be able to go to all the special events for red jackets!

So in summary things are still going pretty well here.  Money is very tight, but we are making it.  Our first year of marriage went pretty well financially so I guess we should have seen it coming! Other than the financial issues, though, I am enjoying life so much more since quitting grad school.  I love my jobs, my husband, and my animals.  I really couldn't ask for more!

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena