Meghan over at The Perfect Compilation Tape does a special on Thursdays known as "top 5 Thursdays." I'm not sure why but I'm in the mood to do my own list today, so here goes!!
Top 5 voices I could listen to all day long:
5. Jay Sean- His voice is so smooth and well, he isn't too bad on the eyes either!
4. Josh Turner- I LOVE his super deep voice. Gives me shivers!! Not too bad to look at either...
3. The Backstreet Boys- big duh on this one! These men rock and sound amazing! The great part is they can harmonize just as beautifully as if they were singing solos. Love it! And did I mention they're hot? I'm starting to see a trend here...
2. Chris Daughtry- His rocker vibe and scratchy voice just make me swoon! He totally rock the eyeliner by the way... and I would know!
1. Adam Levine - Not really sure I can offer an explanation here. His voice is so unique and his range is unbelievable! I'm also really digging this new song :)
So who's on your list???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment