December 31, 2011

2011

Can you believe we are less than 24hrs away from 2012?!? Where has the year gone?!

Thinking back on the year I realize a lot has happened.  I started the year off in my practicum site hoping to graduate in May. Matthew and I were still newlyweds adjusting to life together in our new home with our new furry baby Porter.  Now only one of us finished the degree (hint hint it wasn't me) and I'm an official employee of my practicum site.  Matthew and I have been married for over a year and have found our stride in our relationship.  We now also have to furry babies.  Wow how things have changed! 


 The year sure did start out rough but all things considered I think it's ending on a pretty good note for me.  I have two wonderful jobs... one of which offers a lot of potential and makes me so confident! I have finally learned who I am away from school.  Not dealing with the stress and unhappiness has made me a much nicer person.. just ask Matthew! I am still blessed with a fantastic husband and two sickeningly adorable furbabies. 

Some wishes for 2012:
-better income.  I know I have the potential with Mary Kay, I just have to really work my business!
-start a family.  This comes with the success of the first wish.  We feel ridiculous even talking about trying when we can barely afford to pay for ourselves... Hopefully this will change soon!
-healthier lifestyle.  Matthew and I have both suffered the consequences of living sedentary lives.  With school no longer on my schedule (all the walking on campus) and Best Buy out of his (being on his feet all day) our clothes are starting to shrink a little.  I'd like to be able to cook more for us and for both of us to work together on an exercise routine.

I know I've pretty much been dead lately.. I hope to change that soon! I have so many projects in mind for 2012 and I also have some Christmas projects I've done over the past month or two I want to share.  I probably won't get to it until next week though, so I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year!!

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Happy New Year, girl!

I wish success in all of your endeavors and lots of love in your life.
XX

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena