All of us here in the bloggy world have bloggers we look up to, right? Blogs we follow and writers we dream of being and/or meeting one day. I call these writers blogging celebrities, because if you think about it, they really are!
I had the pleasure of meeting one such celebrity a little over a year ago. My wonderful bloggy buddy Raji from Occasional Musings n Ramblings flew down from Boston to attend my wedding!! How special that made me feel!!
I met another celebrity tonight. I must first be honest, I've only read her blog a couple of times. However, I'm a loyal follower of her sister. I saw her walk into my Mary Kay meeting tonight and I about had a heart attack!! After the meeting I introduced myself and felt like a bumbling fanatic! lol
So my question is is it silly to feel this way? After all, Raji and Cyndi are not different than me right? Just writers using a blog as a creative outlet right? Both of these sweet women were fantastic in person and very real and very down to earth, but I still got that little rush when meeting them! I guess in the end that isn't such a bad thing :)
December 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awww! You are the sweetest and cutest, BBB!
I agree, I become a bumbling idiot too! I have had such an experience and have to write about that in my blog - thanks for the idea! :-D
Post a Comment