February 22, 2012

Impossible.

This quote has been my inspiration for my Mary Kay journey.  It gets so easy to let myself get overwhelmed and think I'm never going to meet my goals or I don't have enough time.  Then I remind myself that nothing is impossible.  I read the quote again and again until it sinks in and I get started. 

I have one week. One week to recruit at least 3 more team members.  One week to get them active as well as my other inactive team member.  One week to start qualifications for my first Mary Kay car.

I can totally do this.

ps If you want to hear more about the opportunity I would love to share! I have done one interview this week and I need 4 more before Monday! Even if you think you are not interested but want to help me out it is appreciated :)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena