February 27, 2012

Spring in February?!

It looks like spring is making an early appearance in my part of KY.  It is around 60 degrees outside and the sun is shining beautifully. 

I went out earlier today in my TOMS, a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt.

I cleaned out my car and drove around town with the windows down jamming to Maroon 5.

It's been FANTASTIC!

Right now, I'm sitting at home with the living room window open.  The furbabies are enjoying the breeze and I am enjoying the fresh air and smell. It's amazing how funky the cleanest house can smell during the winter months!

For the rest of the day I plan on taking Porter for a walk (he is SO wild today!!), running a few more errands (bank, store for pepsis and stamps), and studying.

I'm taking the week off of Mary Kay (besides a few small appointments) to study for my Masters Comprehensive Exam.  For those who have been around for a while, you will remember that this time last year I took (and failed) the exam.  This is my final chance at passing the exam and getting my M.S. Prayers and positive thoughts are always appreciated!

So what's the weather like where you are at? Is spring visiting you early as well?

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

All my thoughts and prayers are with you for your exams! *hugs* I wish it was spring weather in Boston - but nooooo! It has to 60 degree when I am in my cubicle and 40 degree when I am waiting for the bus!

Just to state for the record - it is SO VERY to see you post regularly! I missed you so very much!

Kirsty said...

Thank you!

I'll send some of this weather your way! It's been such an odd winter here! Barely any snow or ice at all.

It feels good to be back! I'm giving myself permission to post random stuff and not have an "official plan" for each post. That was what was slowing me down before. It was the "perfectionist" side of me.. go figure.

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena