July 26, 2012

Dare to dream

Have you ever had a life-altering experience?

You know, the kind of experience that makes you realize your purpose and dreams?

Well I have! I just got home from Dallas Texas where I attended the annual Mary Kay Seminar. 30,000 Mary Kay consultants and directors joined together for three days of fellowship, training, and celebrations. One thing I love about this company is there is no such thing as a "cookie cutter" consultant! I saw women of all shapes, sizes, colors, and backgrounds. There were even men walking across the stage for prizes. Talk about equal opportunity!

I am do blessed to be a part of such an amazing company. I caught my dream this week! I am going strong for directorship by the end of the year along with car qualifications. I am going back to the basics with my customers and potential recruits. I want to focus on enriching women's lives before I focus on a paycheck. I can't wait to see what the future holds!

I'll do another post later with details and pics but for now I had to share what is in my heart :)

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena