Hello there blog land! How have you been?Things have been crazy around here. Then again, when are they not? I know there is a TON I need to update you on, but I'm pretty sure I can't remember everything. Here is what I can remember.I guess the biggest thing is I did something I thought I would never do. I got a tattoo! Lindsay took me and we got (almost) matching pawprints. Mine are on my ankle, hers are on the top of her foot. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would and the healing time wasn't awful either.
Lindsay and Nate (Matthew's and my bffs)moved to Washington. We understand why they needed to leave but we miss them so much! If you haven't gathered by now, the "bestie" and I are no longer close friends. It's a very long and painful story and I'll spare you the details. Lindsay showed up and she showed me what a true best friend is. It was an unconditional, fair friendship and I'm super sad she is now 40hrs away. However, we are planning a trip in August to help with wedding planning.Another big event is I quit my job at spencer county. I really loved my job but I wasn't getting paid enough. The gas alone to get there and back was using most of my paychecks. So now I am officially full-time with my Mary Kay business! I feel this is where I am suppose to be at this point. I can't wait to watch my business bloom!Other than that Matthew and the fur babies are doing fine. My sister is living with us for now until she finds a job so that's been fun. I'm also leaving on the 20th to head to Dallas for Seminar. There will be a lot of shopping in my future and I can't wait to share pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh noooo! What happened with the "Bestie"?? That is so unfortunate!
The tattoos are super cute and meaningful. I can't even seem to zero in on the ones that I like!
:)
Post a Comment