May 25, 2008

Patience

Who would have thought that one little word would be so difficult! I have found myself lately wanting a lot of things to happen in my life. The more I think about them, the further away they seem and the more depressed I get. I wish that there was a magic button I could press to make things happen when and how I want them to, and I know I'm not the only one. The thing is, I'm not in charge of when and how things happen in my life. I need to step back, and give God the reigns, because I'm only leading myself in circles. Things will happen when and how HE wants them to happen. I need to learn to be patient, and enjoy what I have now instead of wanting more. Things will happen when they are suppose to happen, not when I want them to happen. This concept is so simple to type, but oh so difficult to follow in real life. So here is to "letting go and letting God" and appreciating everything I have so that those other experiences will be even better when they do happen.

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh you have written what goes in my mind sometimes!!!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena