June 23, 2008

My weekend

Saturday was fantastic! I got to sleep in for the first time in weeks! After I got up, I went over to Amanda's. We went out for lunch, then went to see Baby Momma at Lexington Green. We were going to play tennis when we got back, but it was so hot outside that we decided swimming was a great alternative :D I had a blast swimming, but had to leave to get ready to go to dinner that night. I came home and got ready, then Matthew and I met Amanda and Stefan outside of Chili's. Once Hanh and Roland got there, we went in and had dinner together. There were a couple of awkward moments, but for the most part it was just like old times. It was great having the group together again. Sunday was uneventful. Matthew had to work, and I spent most of the day just handing around the house. I did a little bit of cleaning, and when Matthew got back we went to BWW for dinner, then came home and played a round of Phase 10. He went with me to babysit today, and now he is out with some guys from work, so I'm going to hang out here and get ready for work tomorrow.

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena