June 26, 2008

Summer!

Today was great! It really felt like summer vacation. I took Jackson over to Amanda's pool, and we swam for close to 2 hours. Amanda was watching 2 girls, and there were 2 other kids there, so everyone kind of paired off and played with each other while Amanda and I caught up. It was perfect pool weather, and the kids had a blast. We had all sorts of toys for them to play with, although their favorite floating devices were Amanda's and my arms lol. Also, I forgot to put sunscreen on my chest and the front of my shoulders, so I am lobster pink! My back and arms are just fine though, but my cheeks are burnt too. My new acne medicine makes my face sooo sensitive to the sun! Anyway, it started to thunder so we had to get out :( but we went back and let the kids watch a movie. Jackson's dad got home very early, so I stayed to talk to Amanda for a little bit then came home to do dishes. Matthew brought dinner home, and we ended up going out for ice cream. I tried to sit out on my swing, but it started raining again so I had to come in. I am probably going to put some stuff on my sunburn and try to get some rest. Jackson has a flag football game tomorrow morning for his camp that I am going to, and I want to take a few pictures :D

Matthew and I went to Build-a-bear a couple of days ago... here are some pics of our newest family member :)














Meet Madeline and Tinkerbunny(she had a Tinkerbell costume when we made her lol ) If you hadn't guessed it already, the rabbit is Tinkerbunny, and the bear is our newest addition.















The proud daddy :D

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena