July 15, 2008

Babysitting

Matthew and I went to babysit together today. I had to take Jackson to his basketball camp, make sure he was ok there because he wasn't sure if he wanted to go or not. (he couldn't even wait for me to sign him in before he ran into the gym to play lol). We went to the library and a computer store while he was in his camp, then went back a little early and watched while they finished up. After that, we went back to his house and I fixed his lunch, and then ours as we watched Shaggy Dog on Disney. His dad came home early, so we got to leave before 3 (which hardly ever happens) so we went to Valvoline to get the transmission fluid in my car changed. I was expecting it to cost around $80 but I was a little off. I ended up paying $105 for it!!! I mean, as if gas prices weren't bad enough... Oh well, at least I won't need to do it again for a long time. We also stopped by the movie theater to see some times for Get Smart, then we came home. Matthew isn't feeling very well so I'm not sure if we will go or not :( He is napping right now, and I'm watching Reba hoping his nap helps. Tomorrow, I will get to see Amanda again (she has been in Chicago since Friday). I'm excited to see her and hear all about her trip. I don't have anything planned for Thursday, and Friday I am babysitting with Amanda for a wedding rehearsal. Should be fun, so wish me luck!

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena