July 12, 2008

not-so-lazy saturday

It's finally the weekend! It was so nice to be able to just sleep this morning instead of waiting for my alarm to go off. I was still up before 10, but it was my own decision, not my phone's lol. Matthew left for work really early this morning, so I have had the apartment to myself all day. I fixed a bowl of cheerios for breakfast (yum!) and tried to watch some tv. Saturday morning cartoons just aren't as good as they use to be! Anyway, I decided to clean the living room since it really(and I mean really) needed it. It looks sooo good now! The rest of the house is a disaster though, but I still have the rest of the day and all day tomorrow lol. I'm sure Matthew will be pleasantly surprised when he gets home. I'm not sure what we will get into when he gets home, but it's been raining all day so we will probably just hang out in our nice clean living room :D

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena