July 16, 2008

Hump Day

This morning was crazy. Matthew left for work around 8 this morning, and when I left around 8:20, he was still in his truck trying to get it to start! I asked him if he wanted me to take him, and he said his truck would start soon and it was ok, but sure enough when I got to Jackson's house he called me needing me to take him to work. I had to take Jackson to camp first, then picked up Matthew and took him to work. Since he had no vehicle to go get lunch with, I went to Kroger and bought him some stuff for his lunch and took it back to him. After allll of that, I came back home for another hour or so and got ready to go to the pool. I picked Jackson up from camp and took him home to get his stuff together, then we met Amanda, Brooke, and Tyler at McDonalds. Brooke came up to me and gave me a huge hug (apparently she missed me lol) and we had lunch then went to Southland Aquatic Center to let the kids swim. We had a few issues, but kids will be kids so it was to be expected. We even got in and played with them for a little while. We left around 4 and Jackson's dad came home around 4:30, so I am now at home relaxing for a little while before I go pick Matthew up. Assuming he can get his truck to start, we are going to Lawrenceburg so he can trade his truck out with his dad's, and maybe we will stop by mom's house while there. I am very tired from being out in the sun and at the pool, so I don't plan on getting into too much tonight though.

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena