July 19, 2008

Yesterday...

was full of different emotions. First off, Matthew and I both got paid, which is always nice. I got off early from babysitting Jackson, so Amanda came over before our babysitting gig that night. We didn't have to be at the hotel until 7:30, so we went to Sonic, and met Stefan and Matthew there. I have the absolute BEST boyfriend in the world, and this is why... when he got to Sonic, he called me over to his truck, and handed me a box. It was a Nintendo DS, the Guitar Hero version! I thought it would be cool to have one for when classes start, you know, something to pass the time between classes and such. Sadly, I have bills to pay, so I needed to save my money, so he got it for me. It is really cool and I've been playing it all day lol. Anyway, our babysitting gig was very disappointing. We were suppose to be there for 4 hours, but were only there for 2 and 1/2 when the grandmother (who we didn't know was coming) came in and kicked us out of the room. We called the parents and they didn't even know she was going to do that! Anyway, it was a huge mess because Amanda had been planning it for at least 2 months, and I turned down another job for that night. It definitely wasn't worth the time. We went to starbucks to calm down, then parted ways. It was just crazy. Amanda went back to the hotel today to pick up the money the families owed us, so at least we still got paid. Oh well... life goes on I suppose...

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena